Consignment Associate APPLY NOW
Our Cleveland location has expanded to a new larger location offering women's, men's, kids', formals, & home decor! We are looking to grow our team with a fashion minded part-time consignment associate 15-25 hours per week. 2-3 Saturdays a month. (Saturdays are worked on a rotation). Consignment associate is responsible for hand selecting our inventory, pricing, tagging, assisting consignors with account & inventory updates. Applicant must be 18 years of age, and have previous work experience. Retail and customer service experience preferred.
If you are...
- Someone who likes to work as a part of a team to help serve amazing customers (and they truly are because they bring us cookies)
- Someone who loves to shop, and knows your brands & current style trends.
- Someone who finds joy in staying organized & is detail-oriented.
- Someone who is friendly & relatable, and never meets a stranger
Then you may enjoy...
- Hand selecting our store's inventory (and getting first look at the cute stuff)
- Managing a task list (because getting stuff done makes you happy)
- Assisting our customers in managing their consignment accounts.
- Flexible hours based on needs (yours and ours).
- We are retail; however, do not have typical retail hours. We are closed Sundays, no late nights, and closed most major holidays.
- A competitive wage and great teammates to work with.
- A family-flexible workplace (because little kids, crazy relatives, and elderly parents are unpredictable)
- Since 1999, we have been an entrepreneurial company where your ideas, efforts, and inputs are heard and valued. (you really make a difference to the success of our company)