Consignment Associate (ooltewah) APPLY NOW
We are looking to grow our Ooltewah team with a fashion minded part-time consignment associate 15-25 hours per week. 2-3 Saturdays a month. (Saturdays are worked on a rotation). Consignment associate is responsible for hand selecting our inventory, pricing, tagging, assisting consignors with account, stocking inventory, and assisting consignors with managing their accounts. Applicant must be 18 years of age, and have previous work experience. Retail and customer service experience preferred.
If you are...
- Someone who likes to work as a part of a team to help serve amazing customers (and they truly are because they bring us cookies)
- Someone who loves to shop, and knows your brands & current style trends.
- Someone who finds joy in staying organized & is detail-oriented.
- Someone who is friendly & relatable, and never meets a stranger
Then you may enjoy...
- Hand selecting our store's inventory (and getting first look at the cute stuff)
- Managing a task list (because getting stuff done makes you happy)
- Assisting our customers in managing their consignment accounts.
- Flexible hours based on needs (yours and ours).
- We are retail; however, do not have typical retail hours. We are closed Sundays, no late nights, and closed most major holidays.
- A competitive wage and great teammates to work with.
- A family-flexible workplace (because little kids, crazy relatives, and elderly parents are unpredictable)
- Since 1999, we have been an entrepreneurial company where your ideas, efforts, and inputs are heard and valued. (you really make a difference to the success of our company)