Head Buyer APPLY NOW
Our Cleveland location has expanded to a new larger location offering women's, men's, kids', formals, & home decor! We are looking to grow our team with a fashion minded full-time Lead Buyer 35-40 hrs/wk including 1-2 Saturdays/mo. Lead Buyer is responsible for hand selecting our inventory, pricing, researching brands and trends in the resell market, pulling reports to see what is selling, and managing inventory levels on sales floor. Applicant must be 18 years of age, and have a minimum of 3 years of previous work experience. Retail and customer service experience preferred.
If you are...
- Someone who likes to work as a part of a team to help serve amazing customers (and they truly are because they bring us cookies)
- Someone who loves to shop, and knows your brands & current style trends.
- Someone who finds joy in staying organized & is detail-oriented.
- Someone who is friendly & relatable, and never meets a stranger
Then you may enjoy...
- Hand selecting our store's inventory (and getting first look at the cute stuff)
- Managing a task list (because getting stuff done makes you happy)
- Assisting our customers in managing their consignment accounts.
- Pinpointing popular trends within our stores.
- Researching brands & prices of designer and rare items.
- Flexible hours based on needs (yours and ours).
- We are retail; however, do not have typical retail hours. We are closed Sundays, no late nights, and closed most major holidays.
- A competitive wage and great teammates to work with.
- A family-flexible workplace (because little kids, crazy relatives, and elderly parents are unpredictable)
- Since 1999, we have been an entrepreneurial company where your ideas, efforts, and inputs are heard and valued. (you really make a difference to the success of our company)