Retail Sales / Customer Service Associate (Cleveland, part-time) APPLY NOW
We are looking to grow our Cleveland team with a fashion minded, customer-oriented part-time customer service associate. 20-25 hrs/week including 2-3 Saturdays a month. (Saturdays are worked on a rotation). Applicant must be 18 years of age, and have previous work experience. Retails Sales/ Customer Service experience is preferred.
As part of our sales team, you will be responsible for meeting daily, weekly, & monthly sales goals, building relationships with customers, stocking new inventory, merchandising displays, store organization, store cleanliness, and fulfilling online orders.
If you are...
- Someone who likes to work as a part of a team to help serve amazing customers (and they truly are because they bring us cookies)
- Someone who loves to shop, and knows your brands & current style trends.
- Someone who finds joy in staying organized & is detail-oriented.
- Someone who is friendly & relatable, and never meets a stranger.
- Someone who loves to decorate & make their surroundings aesthetically pleasing.
Then you may enjoy...
- Managing a task list (because getting stuff done makes you happy)
- Assisting customers during the sale process and suggesting other products.
- Assisting our customers with receiving their online purchases & sending them a thank you card for their order.
- Merchandising our stores to showcase our best products.
- Hand selecting our store's inventory (and getting first look at the cute stuff)
- Flexible hours based on needs (yours and ours).
- We are retail; however, do not have typical retail hours. We are closed Sundays, no late nights, and closed most major holidays.
- A competitive wage and great teammates to work with.
- A family-flexible workplace (because little kids, crazy relatives, and elderly parents are unpredictable)
- PTO benefits to all full-time employees.
- Many advancement opportunities including: head buyer, shift leadership, online and social media sales management, assistant manager, + store managers. With each promotion there are wage increases, and potential PTO increases.
- Since 1999, we have been a local, family operated small business where your ideas, efforts, and inputs are heard and valued. (you really make a difference to the success of our company)
|||120 Inman Street, Cleveland, TN 37311|||Cleveland||||||bzj1T5ZeE-hoe3W5|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||9|||12|||true|||