Warehouse Associate APPLY NOW
Prior Attire of Cleveland has expanded into a new larger space, and we're looking to add a warehouse associate to our team!
Duties include: tagging clothing, prepping items for the sales floor, sorting donations, stocking new items on the floor, keeping warehouse organized and cleaned, and uploading new inventory to website.
Flexible hours with 3-4 hour shifts and a minimum of 10 hours a week & a maximum of 20 hours/ week.
Applicant must be at least 16 years of age
If you are...
- Someone who likes to work as a part of a team to help serve amazing customers (and they truly are because they bring us cookies)
- Someone who loves to shop, and knows your brands & current style trends.
- Someone who finds joy in staying organized & is detail-oriented.
- Someone who is friendly & relatable, and never meets a stranger
Then you may enjoy...
- stocking our new arrivals (and getting first look at the cute stuff)
- Managing a task list (because getting stuff done makes you happy)
- Assisting our customers in finding that perfect item.
- Using your creativity and sense of style to make amazing displays.
- Flexible hours based on needs (yours and ours).
- We are retail; however, do not have typical retail hours. We are closed Sundays, no late nights, and closed most major holidays.
- A competitive wage and great teammates to work with.
- A family-flexible workplace (because little kids, crazy relatives, and elderly parents are unpredictable)
- Since 1999, we have been an entrepreneurial company where your ideas, efforts, and inputs are heard and valued. (you really make a difference to the success of our company)
|||120 Inman Street, Cleveland, TN 37311|||Cleveland||||||13lS2_vqvrE~qNXO|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||8.50|||10|||true