Website Uploader / Inventory Stocker (Cleveland, part-time) APPLY NOW
We are looking to grow our Cleveland team with a friendly, upbeat, detail-oriented website uploader. 10-15 hrs/week including 1-2 Saturdays a month. (Saturdays are worked on a rotation). Applicant must be 14 years of age, and have a reliable transportation to work.
As a website uploader you will be responsible for uploading products to our website using our easy-to-use app. Applicant must work fast-paced, enjoy taking photos, and possess the ability to notice details such as lighting, item condition, and wrinkles. Once items are uploaded, applicant is responsible for stocking all items on the sales floor.
If you are...
- Someone who likes to work as a part of a team to help serve amazing customers (and they truly are because they bring us cookies)
- Someone who loves to shop, and knows your brands & current style trends.
- Someone who finds joy in staying organized & is detail-oriented.
- Someone who is friendly & relatable, and never meets a stranger.
- Someone who loves to decorate & make their surroundings aesthetically pleasing.
Then you may enjoy...
- Managing a task list (because getting stuff done makes you happy)
- Assisting customers during the sale process and suggesting other products.
- Assisting our customers with receiving their online purchases & sending them a thank you card for their order.
- Merchandising our stores to showcase our best products.
- Hand selecting our store's inventory (and getting first look at the cute stuff)
- Flexible hours based on needs (yours and ours).
- We are retail; however, do not have typical retail hours. We are closed Sundays, no late nights, and closed most major holidays.
- A competitive wage and great teammates to work with.
- A family-flexible workplace (because little kids, crazy relatives, and elderly parents are unpredictable)
- PTO benefits to all full-time employees.
- Many advancement opportunities including: head buyer, shift leadership, online and social media sales management, assistant manager, + store managers. With each promotion there are wage increases, and potential PTO increases.
- Since 1999, we have been a local, family operated small business where your ideas, efforts, and inputs are heard and valued. (you really make a difference to the success of our company)
|||120 Inman Street, Cleveland, TN 37311|||Cleveland||||||l3hB6Ed13vLbVM-V|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||8|||10|||true|||